The Prodigal Daughter Returns!

I feel like a biblical character returning to the fold and feel the need to break out the good bubbles to celebrate! - The prodigal daughter has returned to the world of blogging.
I'll restrain myself for now and wait and see how long it takes me to write the next post before I go breaking into the Moet!
It's been a whirlwind of a few months, to be fair it's nearly a year since I last posted but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy.  I've been wifing, mammying, working and oh yeah I finally got around to publishing that book I was harping on about.  It has been the busiest ten months of my life ever I think, but it was so worth it.  My third child; The Silver Comb came into being in early October and we launched Saoirse's adventure officially in November.  It's been hard, extremely hard and there are times that I've thought, 'Jesus Trish what are you doing?' but now that it's out there and the sales are slowly but surely tipping away I know it was the best decision I ever made.  It pays to dream big and work hard.
It took over though, that's for sure.  Last summer and most of September and October were a haze of editing and proofing and photo shooting and wonderfully creative things but time consuming and tiring.  Thank God for Dec, I would never have been able to do it without his unwaivering support. (I knew I'd picked a good one)
 As I said it was all worth while and now in an effort to get my writing mojo back I've returned to my faithful blog to get my typing, writing and editing skills back up to speed in prep for the massive task of finishing book two.  It's started but I'm stalling, I did that on the first one too, doubting the story line, questioning my skills, but I'll get over it.
Hoping to get back blogging here as an alternative to the folklore and intrigue of my other world and hoping to get back to celebrating the ordinary things again like good food, tasty bubbles and adventures with my boys.  Stay tuned because I'm hoping to be writing more in the coming months.  (Any suggestions on post ideas gladly welcomed)

Yours in bubbles
T
x


Comments

Popular Posts