Mahon Point News - Eason’s Book Review - My Love Affair with Bubbles



So I was absolutely delighted to be chosen as Mahon Point's Guest Blogger for the month of August.  I was even more thrilled when my first assignment was to read three books from Eason's Summer Reads.  As a teacher very often my reading for pleasure is non existent and I spend my time reading and rereading novels for class.  Any excuse for some self indulgent me time, doing something I absolutely love is very welcome.  In addition every good book deserves several cups of tea (check out my cup bubblers!) and of course something sweet.  Had a ball and read three great books!  Back in reading mode now too though so looking for recommendations!  Anyone have any good ones?
The Link below will take you to the reviews - happy reading!

Mahon Point News - Eason’s Book Review - My Love Affair with Bubbles

Comments

Popular Posts